Monday, July 24, 2017

Another place I visted last November with Tella Aruna and Ramasundari

Tella Aruna is sitting next to me, Ramasundari may not be visible in this upload. Aruna has been in social work for over thirty ears and runs an old people's home and a home for abused women. The picture from one of the places, both in Ongole. I plan to spend three years in Ongole this year starting in Novembrr to study teaching in the schools of the area. C.A. Prasad of Jana Vignana Samiti offered to help and Aruna said that I can stay with her. Ramasundari is transferred to Guntur and offered her house for me to stay though I told her that I am not  Marxist. Ramasundari' Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008228765507&fref=tsImage may contain: 12 people, people smiling, shoes and outdoor

No comments: